EMEA announces the webinar “Debt Transparency and Infrastructure Development for Resilient Recovery in Africa” scheduled on Tuesday 22 June 2021, 15:00 CET
The focus of this webinar is to discuss debt transparency and infrastructure development and financing mechanisms for COVID-19 recovery in Africa.
The discussion will be Africa specific and tackle issues such as new financing mechanisms to fund resilient development, debt relief measures focusing on the Common Framework, the role of the international organisations (e.g. IMF and the EU), the private sector and the potential path towards debt sustainability via transparency and conditionality.
Moderator: Alonso Soto, Correspondent Nigeria, Bloomberg
- Prof. Rym Ayadi, President, Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA) and Professor The Bayes Business School (Former CASS), London
- Robert Patalano, Head of Division, Financial Markets, OECD
- Daniel Munevar, Senior Policy & Advocacy Officer on Debt, Eurodad
- Nella Sri Hendriyetty, Senior CBT Economist, ADB
- Deborah Zandstra, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Fred Binka, Founding Partner, TIA Capital
- Moritz Kraemer, Chief Economist, CountryRisk.io
The webinar is co-organised by TIA Capital and EMEA and will take place on Tuesday 22 June at 15:00 CET on Zoom.